Saturday 10 October 2015

A little about me...



So I thought I should introduce myself to everyone who reads my blog that doesn't know me very well and what better way then to get you guys invloved by sending me your questions. I want to say a big thank you to those of you who took the time in sending your questions in. So here are the Q's&A's!

1. Why was you named Nina?
My mum had  a friend back then and she had a daughter named Nina and my mum thought she was the most adorble little girl ever and just had to name her daughter that too.

2.) What made you start blogging?
I have always wanted to blog and throught that now is the right time for me to start a blog of my own where people would enjoy to read about fashion, beauty and my life.

3.) Do you have any pets?
No.

4.) Favourite food?
Chinese or Polish food.

5.) What are you scared of?
Spiders and all them weird looking insects, snakes, rats and sharks.

6.) What did you want to be when you was youner?
A police woman but as I became older this changed and I no longer really wanted to be a police woman.

8.) How tall are you?
Around 5ft2 and before I didnt really like my hight and wanted to be taller but now i am more then happy to but the hight am. Rather be shoerter then a guy then to be taller.

9.) What is your favourite TV series/ program?
Eastenders and all the Housewives shows on ITVBe.

10.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully have a family of my own and a job that I enjoy with flexable hours ans days where I can support my children and family in every single way; finacially and emtionally and any other way. As well as live a healthy and happy life where I can have all the things I have ever dremed of.

11.) Favourite artist?
Trey songz and Chris Brown.

12.) Places on your list to vist?
A road trip around different parts of America, Mexico, Barbados, Cape Verde, Rome, Dubi,  and Canada. I have already visited quite a few on holiday, so these would be add ons to my list.

11.) What was the last thing you purched?
A pair of dolly shoes to work on sale for £10 from New Look in store. Quite a bargin and im very happy with the purches.

12.) Would you ever consider changing your hair colour?
Properly not but may in the furture for a change yet I highly doubt that one.

2 comments:

  1. Its good to get to know you blogge, thxs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's down to you guys the readers who allowed me to get a post like this in with your questions for me, so I'd like to thank you guys for your time in sending in the questions :) xxx

      Delete