Monday 5 October 2015

OOTN Details

So the other day I went out and thought I would share with you my outfit of the night and give you some inspirations...




Outfit details -
1. New Look - Bronze Foil Ribbed High Neck Sleeveless Top -
Tuck this foil ribbed high neck sleeveless top into a leather-look a-line skirt and ankle strap block heels, for an alternative evening look. I love this top as it looks great with practically everything (jeans or skirt). - Link
2.  New Look - Khaki Pencil Skirt -
This khaki pencil skirt is a fantastic wear and ideal for any occasion for example: work-wear wardrobe, nigh out or just an elegant look. - Try tucking in a sleeveless top and pair of heels. - Link
3. New Look - Stone Pointed Mid Heel Court Shoes -
These court heels are a girls must have in her wardrobe. I find these heels to be very comfy and they go so well with any outfit. Bang on trend this season and not to high yet the right heel height to keep you going on your feet for the day. - Link  

4. River Island - Light Pink Asymmetric Clutch bag -
I bet you guys have seen this clutch bag in my previous post about 'my RI bag collection' and used this bag for the first time with this outfit for a night out.

5. Michael Kors - Parker Rose Gold-Tone Blush Acetate Watch -
The MK watch gives the whole outfit a 'wow factor' and with just the right amount of sparkle it’s the perfect watch to glam up an everyday or evening look or to complete a sophisticated ensemble. - Link


2 comments: