Saturday 9 April 2016

YSL Monogram Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag Review.

Well today I will be doing a review on my new addition to my bag collection a YSL Monogram Quilted Leather Bag.





When I first saw this bag I couldn't take my eyes off it. I feel in love with it right from the start and knew I just had to have it but being the fact that I couldn't afford the bag for that price. So I began searching round in varies online sites and apps until I came across a user selling this bag brand new for just £240 on an app called Depop. She was able to show me a picture with all of the bag and the dustbag as well as the other things that come with the bag to prove that it was genuine. With me being sure that it was genuine and not replica I made the online purchase. I couldn't be happier with the bargain I got on this bag. 

Few days later the bag arrived and I couldn't still get over the fact of what a bargain I really got as I would never intend to spend that much money on a small bag. It looked perfect when I unwrapped it from the box and took it out just as in the description and picture of the seller. 

The bag itself is quite spacious and a little lightweight with a zip pocket inside. It fits my wallet, phone (iPhone 6, keys, small perfume, lipstick, pocket size mirror etc... 


It makes a great everyday use bag or even an afternoon or evening out clutch style bag with the multiwear purpose of the bag. 

I hope you liked the review. 

9 comments:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. ysl bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I don't really like people copying my content however if you use my name and link it very well so that others see its by me I might just consider it :)

      Delete
  2. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks ysl bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you glad you like it and I hope to see you coming back to read my new content. Much appreciated for our opinion on the post!

      Delete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. ysl bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thanks :). Glad you like the post and I hope you continue to read more post that will keep coming out. xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much and glad you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete