Friday 16 October 2015

Favourite Perfumes...

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would show you my collection of favourite perfumes which I just cant go without and a total must have to my perfume collection. I fully hope you enjoy my little collection of my favourite perfums.

No. 1. - Mr Dior

This is one of my favourite perfumes becuase the beauty of Miss Dior stems from the harmonious blend of citrus, floral and woody notes, with Chypre base notes. Miss Dior perfume is a promise of love with just smells absolutly lushful when put on. It stays sweet and fruity right through to the end, but it is not a heavy fragrance by any means and I just love the bottle desgin so much.

“A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ”  
-  Christian Dior

No 2. - Michael Kors Sexy Amber -


This is another of my favourites as it is the ultimate ode to the sexy side of style, created for confident and provocative women. Sexy Amber has that magical Kors "thing" that lets you know immediately that you're smelling one of his fragrances but it's subdued and woody. The lid is substantial so I have found it to be ideal as an everyday perfume that I can throw into my handbag without worrying about spillage!

No 3. Daisy MARC JACOBS -


Like the other two perfumes above this is also another of my favourites it has a very unique design bottle which differs from any perfume bottle design out there and is just so cute when seen in store.

''The perfume is fresh and natural smelling one, with no vanilla or sugary smells to it. 
Frangrance like fashion is meant to express a strong personal style.''
-  Marc Jacobs.

No 4. MARC JACOBS - DECADENCE -


Another one of my favourites from Marc Jacobs. The perfume bottle is in the shape of a handbag which I totally love and super cool. It  is a sexy and sophisticated perfume. The top notes include Italian plum, saffron and iris. Bulgarian rose, Sambac jasmine and orris root form the heart of the perfume, while the base includes warm liquid amber, vetiver and papyrus wood.


Have you got any favourite? And why? Let me know...


2 comments: