Thursday 1 October 2015

Hello October



So I would like to welcome October! Today is 1st and I'm glad to say we are just 2 months away from Christmas but getting even closer to Halloween.

Otober can only mean one thing, Autum leaves, pumpkins, hot choclate or tea, scarves, hats and boots, candels, horror movies, bonfiers, cosy socks, comfort food, oversized jumpers, rainy days, nice warm bathes, evenings getting darker and ofcources the feeling that Chirstmas is getting closer. I'm guessing for many of you the countdown till Christmas has began. I'm happy to say however there have not been many rainy days yet and fingers crossed this contiunes but for how long who knows. The British weather always so unprodictable.

Me personally I love to have a nice warm cup of tea or hot choclate and a good warm bath after a long day to make me more relaxed. When going shopping for this season I teand to buy a lot of fashaible jumpers and scarfs which are out in the season and some nice cute cosy socks to keep my feet warm.

I would love to hear what you guys are excited for around this time of year? So please get your comments coming in :)


2 comments:

  1. I like the colder days were I can watch leaves fall and wear wolly jumpers. x

    ReplyDelete