Tuesday 20 October 2015

New gorgeous babies just arrived...

Hi again,

I'm back with a new post :) I thought I would share with you girls my new gorgeous babies.

 When I first saw them I Just knew I had to have them and there was no thinking twice about them. I instantly took out my credit card and made the purches. Within few days these gorgeous babies arrived. I  havent managed to wear them out anywhere yet but very soon to be worn out. At the moment they have been tried on at home to many different outfits. I bet you girlies are all wondering what these gorgeous babies of mine look like, so let me begin by showing you a picture of my online purches:








 These ASOS EARLY RISER Ankle Boots are a faux leather with twin pin buckle straps have a size. The heel high is 11cm/ 44''. They are this Winter seasons trend with the khaki colour which I adore very much and the heel hight is not to little but also not to high and look even better on.

Link - ASOS EARLY-RISER Ankle Boots


2 comments: