Sunday 30 August 2015

Ted Baker Bag Collection.

Hi guys... Welcome back to my part II of my Ted Baker bag collection as promised.
 So without future ado lets jump right in.

Are Ted Baker bags not just the beautiful and girly ones in the world. I'm obsessed with the range of bags from Ted Baker, and a thought I would share with you my gorgeous beloved Ted Baker collect.

Ted Baker Bandook Slim Bow Small Tote Bag in Pale Green -

It was love at first sight when I spotted this 'Bandook Slim bow small tote' and from this moment on was where I started my Ted Baker collection, buying my first piece. If like me you appreciate the pretty and girly things in life I'm sure you'll see why; it's small, it's cute, it's pastel- the perfect 'relaxed yet sophisticated' bag for spring and summer time. This bag will brighten up any plain outfit nicely without being too girlish. As you'd expect with a Ted Baker bag the quality is really nice; the handles are firmly attached, and the material feels like it will hold up well to the general wear and tear that the average handbag goes through.  This tote bag comes with an attachable strap which can be used if you prefer to wear it on the shoulder or over the shoulder and is now currently out of store but you can still find plenty of other gorgeous Ted Baker must have bags.



















Ted Baker Baby Pink Small Leather 'Lailey' Tote Bag -

I know you guys will be thinking why do need another yet very similar bag but I couldn't resist buying the new version and the baby pink colour just caught my eye and I had to have it added to my bag collection. As you can see the bow on this bag is different in a contrasting gold attached to the front. This beauty features a removable/ adjustable and detachable strap, twin handles with stitch detailing, zip top fastening and signature floral lining inside the bag which most bags inside have the same print to differentiate itself as being the 'Ted Baker' brand.



















Ted Bake Cream Leather Shopper Bag -

The 'shopper bag' is 100% bovine leather with an open top clasp closure and Ted baker engraved metal bar as well as shell/ metal feet studs on the bottom of bag. I like to wear this 'Shopper bag' now and again for a change and is perfect to wear with any outfit and ideal size to fit all your essential needed for the day.



















Bonnita Bow detail leather shopper bag -

This is a very gorgeous and cute carryall that won't let any of you ladies down? Tie the knot with BONNITA, Ted's adorable bow-trimmed 'shopper bag'. The soft leather adorned with a rose gold bow on the front just looks perfect. It also comes complete with an matching clutch bag. I just adore this whole bag. what more could a lady ask for?










































The Ted Baker official website is a brilliant page to brows through a heap of fabulous Ted Baker stuff and you can even sometimes catch an online sale. You can also check out the House of Fraser website for more amazing Ted Baker designer bags or other items.

Do you own anything from Ted Baker?

No comments:

Post a Comment