Monday 31 August 2015

All New Look Clothes inspo


So Recently I have been doing some shopping and came across these pieces from New Look. I thought I would show you guys my new purchases.


The first item that caught my eye whilst shopping in New Look waere these gorgeous 'Khaki court heels' and I just thought these babies would look amazing on my feet and I just had to get these and add them to my shoe collection. They are just the perfect colour which is right on trend this moment and a great price of just £19.99.

The second item I picked up whilst shopping were these highly fashionable 'Blue Frayed Hem Double Ripped Knee Jeans'. They are the must have item in your wardrobe this season and I'm sure a lot of you girls owe a pare of  Ripped Jeans already but why not add these fashionable 'New Look Ripped Jeans'. These jeans are jut so comfortable and go with any outfit. I think I wear them to much and over abuse them but what girl doesn't have an piece of clothing they like to wear the most. These Ripped Jeans are an amazing price at just £24.99, that's cheaper then a pair at River Island, Topshop and a lot of other stores yet they still look great on.

The third and final piece of clothing I picked up was this 'Tan Suedette Fringed Sleeveless Jacket'. I love the feel of this Sleeveless Jacket and find wearing it with a long sleeve top looks better and any kind of jeans. Ideal for a casual look and you can add an eye catching piece of jewellery to give the look some final touches. The thing I love about this Sleeveless Jacket is that it can be worn with any kind of shoes and bottoms and still looks perfect on.

As well as just showing you guys my New Look items, I find that these three pieces of clothing go so well together and you can get an inspiration of what to wear with the Sleeveless Jacket or simply find out what items are fashionable and available at New look this season.

Direct links to these clothing pieces -

Khaki Textured Pointed Court Shoes for £19.99 - Link
Blue Frayed Hem Ripped Jeans for £24.99 -  Link
Tan Suedette Fringed Sleeveless Jacket for £29.99 - Link

So... What are your thoughts on these three pieces from you look? And would you wear them together?

1 comment:

  1. This would make a lovely outfit put together just missing the top and bag but you picked out some great pieces of clothing girl! xx

    ReplyDelete