Monday 24 August 2015

River Island bag collection.

Let’s get started with today’s post! If you can’t already tell by the title of this article, it has to do with one of my biggest Guilty Pleasures‘… my handbags! Lately I’ve realised that I go through ‘phases’ when I’m shopping…sometimes it’s the bag craze, other times the shoes craze…the make-up and so on… you get what I mean right!?
Over the last one year I’ve somehow managed to collect a whole set of RI bags and I thought why not share with you the beauties that I own and love so much. 


So here’s Part 1 guys - My River Island Bag Collection…hope you enjoy!


I absolutely love and adore RI bags... and I feel they are one of the best quality ones on the High Street.
Over the last few years I've some how managed to collect a whole new set of river island bags and I thought I would share with you the beauties that I own and love so much. Every now and again when I want to invest in a bag (no matter the shop and brand), I go Online looking for a review or picture of the bag to get an idea of what it would be like... Its always helpful to see the pictures. So that's why I decided to do a whole series on my River Island handbags.


1.) River Island Baby Pink Quilted Shoulder bag -

This gorgeous shoulder bag to wear on the go and ideal for carrying around essentials, the size is just right (not to small yet not to oversized) and I just love this colour totally and had to have it in my collection of RI Bags.




















2.) River Island Khaki snake detail tote bag -
Khaki this seasons must have colour which I totally love and therefore this RI bag in a snake skin pattern, I just had to buy. It has a detachable shoulder strap which and a flap to close the bag. This bag is one of my favourites as you can wear with a whole load of stuff and fits all my practical things I need. You can wear the bag on the shoulder, over your shoulder or simply by the handles which ever suits you best. I personally like to wear the bag on the shoulder or by the handles depending on my look and outfit. This bag also comes with a matching purse which I comply adore to use when wearing this bag.



















3.) River Island Beige Snake tote bag -

This bag is from the same collection as the previous bag above. I just couldn't make up my mind on  which snake pattern colour bag looks better and had to buy both. I must say that this bag has been used a little more then the previous one as the beige colour goes more to my outfits. It has also has a flap to close the bag with and a detachable shoulder strap different colour from the actual bag in a blue which can be also worn on the shoulder, over your shoulder or simply by the handles which ever suits you best.
























4.) Light Pink Asymmetric Clutch bag- 
This stunning clutch bag is a charming shade of pink.  Its asymmetric shape is complete with patent detail and snake print trim as well as a chain strap. Ideal for any evening out or formal event and is still available to buy from River Island store or online.  


        


 So keep reading my blog post to find Part 2 of  My next collection of bags!!

 I would love to hear which River Island bag you like best and if you have any favourites yourself and what you likes about RI. So get your comments sent in.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Cant wait for part 2 to come out. Will be waiting. Yes River island bags are just the best. Love your 1st bag posted, have the exact same one. xx

    ReplyDelete