Thursday 27 August 2015

Details on my Last weeks Saturday outfit from a day out in Henley.

So last week on Saturday, me and my mum took my dog Daisy for a walk and trip out and I thought I would share with you guys the outfit of the day I wore and my day out details.

It was just the perfect beautiful day with plenty of sunshine to not be sat at home. So me and my mum took a  trip to Henley on Thames. Its such a beautiful place to visit on a nice sunny day as there is plenty to do, from the High Street shops to walking down the riverside or maybe taking a boat trip, rowing or dinner and lunch in the many pubs and cafes available.
 Here are some photos I took whilst in Henley:
Well lets get to the real reason why you guys are here to read my post. Below are some pictures taken from the lovely day out in Henley on Thames. In these pictures you can see the outfit I wore on the day and get inspirations for an outfit of your own.


Mum and daughter bonding time sat in Henley park. Mother like daughter :)


I just love this outfit so much that I thought I would share the look with you guys. This baby blue blouse and white skinny ripped knee jeans are just perfect to wear for nice sunny day walk around the town and in the park. These stone contrast cork shoes are one of my favourites to for summer as the wedged heels and nude/light pink colour look fabulous with any summer outfit. I find they are so comfy to wear not only for short distances but longer ones too and the suede and woven fabric is so ideal for a sunny day. I wouldn't however recommend them to be worn during winter or shall I say in rainy and other conditions as the fabric and material would get damaged and the colour start to fade. The brown bag seen in the photos below is a must have and one of my favourite designer bags I owe. It is ideal for any day out as it stores all the essentials needed and adds that extra style and gam to your outfit.

If you want to go for a more casual look you could wear loafers instead of wedges with the outfit.



Photo taken in Henley town centre (Walking my gorgeous girl)



Photo taken by the Henley River Thames.


Outfit details:

Baby blue blouse - H&M
White Skinny Ripped Knee Jean - River Island
Wedges - New Look  Link
Bag - Michael Kors  Link


Thank you for reading this post and I hope to hear your view and options on my post and outfit (what you like and what I could maybe improve on). 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time. The outfit is great and I hope to see more great outfits posted. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we sure did have a lovely time and thanks very much :) xx

      Delete