Monday 31 August 2015

River Island Dark Drown Double Sided Tote New Handbag - Review

 I know I have just done a post about my River Island bags a few weeks back but I couldn't resist showing you guys my new purchase of my RI bag - 'Dark brown double sided tote handbag'.

Take a ladylike approach to accessorising with this cute brown tote handbag.  I am just in love with this bag find it is smartest design I've seen so far as well as elegant and classy. You know why I say it's the smartest design I've seen, its structured top handle shape is complete with a double sided design with a contrasting cream (on one side the bag is dark brown with cream whilst on the other side a lighter brown with cream). I call this bag 'magic' as someone who hasn't seen this RI bag may think you own to of the same bags in different colours but it's just the magic of the 'double side tote handbag'. The two different shades of brown and the white look is just perfect for a winter falls look.




One thing I really like about this bag is  that it is spacious inside and has so many pockets to hold your essentials (one on each side of the bag with a button do up, one smaller zip side pocket inside and another even smaller pocket to store your phone). It has a zip closure which most people prefer to have on bag.






This is the new season must  have girls, just arriving to River Island and is 45.00 and you can buy it in store or online. Here is the link directly - Link

I'd totally love to hear your view on this season must have 'Dark brown double sided tote handbag'.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect example of speculation, empathy and expression. Here I learned a new way to speculate through author’s writing. It allowed me to feel a new way to speculate your thoughts and express them in an easy and clear way. printed aprons

    ReplyDelete