Saturday 12 August 2017

My Michael Kors Frankie Sneakers Bargain

Everyone who knows me knows I'm not really a big fan of trainers and only owe few pairs. Well, that would be a lie as this is now just slightly less than a few. Welcome home new shoes, come and join my shoe collection as it keeps on getting bigger.


Michael Kors is known for its luxury goods and over the last years has been very popular with us standard normal working people who cant afford the very expensive designer goods yet still want a big designer brand label item.  I have however noticed that the brand Michael Kors has slightly decried its popularity with us this year. Despite the fact I can still pick out odd goodies from Michael Kors and say they look lovely. I can say that I myself don't actually owe any more than four things from the Brand and don't intend to buy more soon unless something particularly catches my eye specifically.


This Pair of Michael Kors Frankie Sneakers are actually such a pretty pair of trainers for some who isn't so keen on trainers and this is because they are so girly with the gold texture and baby pink colour. Making these Sneakers ideal to wear on your feet when going somewhere that you will be walking around a lot and still feel stylish and fashionable.

The material on these Michael Kors Frankie Sneakers is leather material with leather lining and rubber soles.   



I can say I am more than happy with the bargain I grabbed myself on these sneakers. They are originally priced at £130 and gone on sale to £69.  I can say that this is a pretty good price for Michael Kors. Yet I managed to find them even cheaper on:


The price of there being £59 and when I checked out and made an account with Shoeaholic.com I even managed to get a welcome discount code on top of the sale price. So the 15% off which meant I only had to pay a total price around £50 and a £5 delivery charge which is a big bargain for a designer item like this in my eyes. No matter the delivery cost, it still worked out cheaper through this website. I couldn't be happier with the discount and price found.

I would highly recommend going on Shoeaholic.com and having a look there for yourself. You might just like a pair of shoes for yourself and grab a bargain like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment