Wednesday 30 August 2017

A few of my Ted Baker beauty essentials

Girls, we all love a bit of Make-up and each and every one of us have some beauty brands which they totally love and have essentials from. Yes, I'm not so much of a beauty queen like most girls and still manage to have a fair amount of make-up to get me by from different brands. I bet from looking at most of my post that you all can tell how I totally adore clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories more and due to this don't own as much makeup as some of you girls.

There's actually one thing that springs into my mind when I think of Ted Baker Beauty and that's the makeup sets that they do each and every year around the Christmas time. Last years was Ted Baker Brilliance of Beauty Gift Set which can be seen in my previous post by clicking on the pink title.




Most of these Make-up Ted Baker Essentials come from my last year set and a few bought separately. I just totally love, love, love their Make-up sets as they are a bargain for a whole lot of what you can get within the set and they are still lasting me from Christmas plus the odd bits I bought since. If I must say I'm rather proud of how long this Make-up is lasting me. Well, then again I don't use it every day as I go to work and it is mostly used on the weekend depending on my look. It may look like Ted Baker is the only brand I love and use but in all honesty its not.


Essentials from my Ted Baker Make-up are: 2 Lipsticks (Red and Nude), 2 Lip & Check Tint, Blusher Compact, Eye Shadow Compact, 3 Nail Varnish (Nude, Grey, and Cherry Red). And also my pretty Ted Baker Bag in the background. 





No comments:

Post a Comment