Monday 24 July 2017

Look Alike Valentino Garavani Rockstud Sholder Bag

When I sometimes see pictures of my favorite Celebrities or Instagramers flaunting amazing accessories and then badly wish I could possess some of those handbags but console myself by telling myself that those accessories are out of my reach. Well, this is a situation I come across quite a lot.

Well, I have had the chance to own a very similar bag to one of these seen by Celebrates and on Instagram. It's not exactly a bag that many stars and Instagrammers carry yet it's still a great look alike and be a bag on my wishlist for a while.

The Valentino Garavani Rockstud Shoulder Bag closely resembles the real genuine one that's carried by celebrities but actually this one cost far less. Finding a bag like this for more than half the price was a fantastic bargain and it enabled me to have the look-alike bag for less.



I Find this Valentino Garavani Rockstud Shoulder Bag to be just as great as the original one just without the designer logo and serial number. This cheaper version bag will go so well with my genuine Valentino Rockstud Rolling Black Leather Kitten-Heel Pumps as seen in the post before 'My Valentino Rockstud Rolling Black Leather Kitten-Heel Pumps' and the images below:



The reason why these very best designer bags are so expensive is that Celebrities and Instagrammers spend a lot to create a buzz about their latest products. They get the big stars and famous Instagrammers to come to their boutiques and launch their product lines or post about them.
This involves a lot of expenditure and eventually, the normal standard customer ends up paying a good deal more than the cost of actually making the product.




























If you want to get a similar Valentino bag on a budget for half the price, then click on the link below at the end of the post and grab yourself a barging like me and buy the cheaper version when you can't exactly afford the genuine real expensive one.

If want to achieve the hot movie star look on a budget, you should not buy from a famous celebrity because you will ultimately end up paying a hell lot more than is actually necessary simply because you have to foot the bills of the endorsements and also indirectly pay the shop rent of the ostentatiously furnished boutiques. If you are aware of the real estate rates in the upmarket parts of the metropolitan cities, you will understand that celebrities seem to charge an illogically high amount for their products.

    Replica Valentino Garavani Rockstud Shoulder Bag - Link


No comments:

Post a Comment