Saturday 13 February 2016

My casual Spring outfit inspo

Hi again, as Spring is coming up, I would like to share with you one of my first casual Spring looks. With the whole light colours back on tread very soon, I would like to share with you one of my outfits for a chilled day in Spring and maybe even on a colder day in Summer.

Outfit details: Baby blue H&M jumper, River Island white ripped knee jeans, Michael Kors Watch. 

I love this jumper so much as it can be styled with any bottom from white to dark or denim. I find this jumper looks great on blondes as it suits there hair colour very well. It would also suit a brunette as this baby blue colour is one that many can wear and feel great in. The jumper also gives you that comfortable easy chilled out going look but makes you still look great and stylish. 

What do you guys think of this Casual Look for the day? Would you wear this outfit? 



6 comments:

  1. Your jeans are really nice. I have similar ones as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks and yes they are very stylish and will be for a good few years to come X

      Delete
  2. Your jumper is really cute too. I want one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. whole outfit put together nice x

    ReplyDelete