Monday 15 February 2016

What I bought yesterday at Stratford Westfield

Yesterday was Valentines day and because I didn't have a date I made a trip to London and visited Stratford Westfiled Shopping Centre and thought I would do a shopping trip.


I saw a few wardrobe must haves and thought treat myself and cheer myself up.  Like all girls we love a bit of good shopping and spoiling ourself. So here are the things I purched yesterday: 


1. Mink Faux Fur Shawl Collar Coat from New Look - 



2. Long Sleeve Longline Pink and Grey Top from Zara which was only £12 on sale - 




3. Light Green Frilly Triangle Bikini Top & matching Low Rise Bikini Bottoms from River Island. Already starting on my first summer bikini for this year. - 



4. White Floral Print Frill Trim Crop Top & a matching White Floral Print Pencil Skirt both bought separately from New Look.  



I hope you liked my few wardrobe pieces I purched. They are only high street pieces yet I find they look great on with the trend for this year. Would you buy any of these and wear them yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment