Tuesday 29 December 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015

 Hello everyone, I was considering on writing this post countless of times, thinking should I or shouldn't I?! Well here I am with the post 'What I got for Christmas.' I am a pretty noisy person when it comes to what gifts people get for number of different occasions and always checking people's Instagram pictures for fabulous stuff and liking about half the stuff people get on there. So that's why I thought I would do a 'what I got for Christmas' post for those noisy people like me.

Let's begin with these lovely gifts I got...



The first gift I got was a gorgeous set of Pandora Statment Pink Sparkling Stud Earings which I totally love and adore. -



The second gift I got for Chrostmas was also from Pandora. This time it was a beautiful Rose Gold Sparkling Heart Spacer Charm to fill up my bracelets which was given to me for my last birthday. -



The third gift given to me was a sequins pillow. This will make a perfect accessory for my room and my pillow collection already in my room. - 



The forth gift I got was an Avon Cherish Limited Edition Perfume - 



The fifth gift I unwrapped under the tree was a Dove Raidance gift set. Two body wash/ shower gels in the smell of promegranate and lemon with a sponge. - 



The sixth gift  I got was a Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream 50ml Eau de Toilette Gift Set - 




And last but not least I got given a pair of Gillet Venus Ocean Shavers. A gift that will always come in handy. - 






2 comments:

  1. I love the jewellery and the cushions. They are really cute. I would buy them x

    ReplyDelete