Monday 21 December 2015

A little cute treat...

Hi, The other day I was just doing a bit of window shopping when I came across the cutest looking slippers. I couldn't resist them and had to go and buy the slippers that same day.

You see that's how I spend my money on things I don't intend to buy but see and like. I get that little temptation to buy the item/s that same day and slowly my money starts to minus due to all these small purcheses made just from simply having a random trip to town and snoozing around or doing online shopping, which I must say is a big addictioin. What girl doesn't like to shop?

These cute Me to You slippers (in other words Tatty Teady)  are just so cute and fluffy. They were love at first sight. When I first saw them just laying there in the shop looking at me with guilt, I had to buy and have them there and then.




Now that I own these cute Me to You slippers I just cant stop wearing them around the house. They are so cozy, comfortable and warm for any cold Winter day and look well cool on your feet with pijamas. I adore this cute little treat for myself as they are so fluffy with the grey bear head desgin that stop my feet from feeling cold. They weren't to cheap yet not to expensive. I find that these were just at the right price as you won't want to buy a pair of slipper to cheap and find that within a few weeks, you need to buy a new pair and spend the same amount if not more on a pair you could have just bought once for the right price. Remember you get what you pay for!

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely. How much are they ? I would like one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive $$$$$$ from every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have no idea about this. If you could help with this be very greatful. Feel free to email me about on nkrysa828@hotmail.com

      Delete