Saturday 14 November 2015

Camel Faux Fur Collar Tie Front Coat

Follow my blog with Bloglovin before you read this post...

Have you ever been so excited about an item of clothing that you just want to show it off to anyone who see's you wearing it? Well thats how I feel about this Camel Faux Fur Collar Tie Front Coat.

This statment beauty was literally love at first sight and I really like the faux fur detailing which just adds that extra detail to the coat. Despite the coat being a bit of a statment piece, I like that I can layer this over skirts, playsuits, dresses and jeans as well as knit jumpers when the weather becomes much colder. This coat is a timeless piece as it can be worn 'year after year' and the colour 'Camel' is just such a trendy colour and goes so well with many different pieces. Whats better than that? Serious points go to a well known high street retailer New Look for creting this beauty.




 It is about time you invested in a statment faux fur coat for Autum/Winter. I'd love to hear what are you're views on this statment Beauty?

2 comments: