Monday 23 November 2015

Style File: My wardrbe must haves right now...

Hi there again,

I thought I would share with you some of my wardrobe must haves and pieces I totally love but I promise you, there are plenty more outfit ideas to come over the next weeks!

1. Timberlands
Premium suede, plenty of padding and a cushiony midsole ensure that your feet will stay supported, comfortable and protected. I love my boots so much and find they go so well with any jeans or leggings. They are a total must have in any wardrobe and  I love the idea of bringing some edge to a classic outfit with these.

2. Nike Roshe Run

I am not one for wearing lounge wear or sports wear unless I'm going to work out but my Roshe beauties just go so well with so many outfits. They are so light on your feet, perfect for when I have been in heels all day at work. I love the idea of bringing some edge to a classic outfit with these beauties. You can get these in most sport shops and shoe shops that sell trainers.

3. Classic pink double flap qualited shoulder bag.


This is one of my most favourite bags that I owe and is just the right size to wear on the go. It's also a lovely baby pink colour which goes so well with many different outfits and Channel logo gives the whole look that more glam and class to anyoutfit worn.


All photos seen in the post are taken by me, myself just like my other post :).

No comments:

Post a Comment