Saturday 25 March 2017

What I bought today in Ealing Broadway

Today I decided to take a trip to Ealing Broadway which was totally an unplanned and random trip. I visited this place because when I was little I use to live close by the area and would go to a church with my family every Sunday near the town centre and right after would pop into town centre. when visiting  Ealing Broadway it bought back many childhood memories and walking around felt very familiar despite a few changes around.





Whilst in Ealing Broadway I managed to find some gorgeous pieces which I just had to buy. Some of these pieces where tried on before buying whilst few others I feel in love with to much to even try on and think twice about them.

Here is the first thing I picked up whilst shopping in Ealing Broadway today is from Miss Selfridge. A Grey Flute Sleeve Bardot Top. I never thought I'd buy a top with Ruffle Sleeves as I find most of them are to long for me or seem to not suit me, however I find the ruffles on this Bardot Top perfect for my shorter arms and they just make this standard Bardot Top look more elegant and classy, giving you the more stylish and trendy look with Ruffle Sleeves being on trend right now.



The second thing I saw and knew I had to have were these Suedette Peep Toe Ankle Boots. When I saw them in light brown I knew these were just made for me. Soon after I noticed them in black. I couldn't decide whether to get them in light brown or black. I therefore took booth pairs to suit each different outfit and not worry if one colour would match the outfit. I find these Peep Toe Heeled Shoes to be great because they are perfect for many occasions and can be worn with jeans, dress or a skirt. The heel on these Peep Toe Heels is the right height if on your feet for a long time.




The third thing I bought were these New Look Pretty Bow Back Leggings with a detail Bow at the bottom of them and ideal to wear with flats, pumps, trainers or sandals for a more casual look.




The forth item that caught my eye within a split second where I fell in love with the colour of this New Look ROSE gold Metallic Panel Backpack. I am not one to really wear a backpack as I don't tend to find them to be very girly for me, yet I just love this backpack and can not wait to style it up with one with a top and my Pretty Bow Back Leggings and some shoes. the Rose Gold colour on the backpack just makes this a must have piece and gives it that more girly style which I find not a lot of woman's backpacks have.



The fifth thing I bought was Primark Pug Pyjama Bottoms. I don't think a lot of you know that I have a love for pugs and when I saw these gorgeous bottoms. both for a bargain price; Stripy Pink Pug Bottoms for £6. I know I had to have these and would not be going home without these Stripy Pug Bottoms. I can't wait to put it on for bed tonight. I know it's just a pair of pyjama bottoms but I am overly excited, like a child gets when they finally get what they wanted.



The last thing that caught my eye was this Miss Selfridge Petite Embroidered Bomber Jacket which I wasn't sure if it would fit or look good on due to me struggling to buy a decent jacket that isn't to long in the arms or tight. Well after trying one size it was to tight, I therefore went a size up and it was slightly loose but not to loose yet still be able to be worn. I then decided to purchase the bomber jack that I firs feel in love when I saw it there on the hanger with the floral patter that is a very big trend that many of us and celebrates are earing in different pieces of clothing, accessories and now even shoes.



I hope you liked these gorgeous High Street pieces I picked up today and maybe now you will go and buy some of the pieces seen in this post 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment