Saturday 11 March 2017

Bardot Ruffle Sleeve Outfit

It's about time I did another post of my Outfit Of The Day/ Night. It has been a while and I thought I'd share a simple yet stylish outfit I put together within seconds. I love this outfit very much because it can be worn during the day for a more casual classy look or an evening dinner or some sort of night out that doesn't involve the club as we all know the dress code no jeans.

Ever girl likes to look good and feel great and with such a simple yet classy outfit that doesn't require to much standing in front of the wardrobe and can save you valuable time in the morning is always a great pick and must have piece in that wardrobe of yours.

          Outfit details: A Grey Flute Sleeve Bardot Top (Miss Selfridge), Blue Ripped Knee Distressed Hem Skinny Jenna Jeans (New Look), Grey and Gold Chain High Heels (eBay), Pandora bracelets, Michael Kors Rose Gold Ladies Watch.   

I recently just bought this Top and feel in love with it from the moment I saw it in store. Now that I have actually worn it I love it even more. The Grey Bardot Top has gorgeous Ruffle detail that just give the Top that extra fashionable style when worn with jeans, trousers or even a skirt.

Having a standard Bardot Top can sometimes make your outfit a bit boring therefore I chose one with ruffles to make my outfit a statement piece with this Top. Ruffles are now in style and we see more people wear ruffle Tops like never before. I would recommend having a look for a Ruffle Sleeve Top that suits you and your figure.

The Grey and Gold chain heels go so well with the top by the match of same tone grey colour, giving any girl that classy and stylish womanly look perfect for an day or night look. I found these by accident whilst searching on one of the users other items on eBay and straight away that same day bought them without thinking twice. I'm glad a bought these Grey and Gold Chain Heels as they are so lovely just as seen on the picture when purchasing and hardly anyone will have the same pair as me.  I'm sure if you search round like I did you can find some lovely unique or less frequent pieces.

Theses Jeans are my favourite pair and are so comfy. They practically look good with anything and shape my figure well with the ripped knee still being high in trend for a long while now.

2 comments: