Tuesday 3 January 2017

Ted Baker Lips and Tips Review

Hey Guys, so its officially after Christmas and we are now back to the first Month of the Year. I would like to share my first post of 2017. I know I'm a little late with this post but have been so busy other the Christmas holidays therefore I write and post it now.

I am a huge big fan of the boots Christmas beauty gift sets especially the Ted Baker gift sets. This year I bought the 'lips and tips' set. It is originally priced at £50 and I bought it for a bargain price of £25 in the boxing day sales.

I just totally love the whole packaging of Ted Baker. Each and every year they seem to improve their design and style. Its a very appealing and classy design that is very unique to Ted Baker as seen below in the images:





Include: six different shades of lipsticks ranging from nudes all the way to a dark purple and matching nail varnish to each shade of lipstick.

All the different colours and shades inside this gift set are a great contrast and combination. They look even better on and here is a swatch of the lipsticks within the set:


Left to right:  Nude, Light Pink, Dark Pink, Red, Cherry and Dark Purple.

These lipsticks unfortunately do not have names yet instead just a long code for the different colours and shades. Despite this I still love these lipsticks very much.
I can't really show the colours of the nail varnishes due to my nails being already paint. I can however say that by trying them out previously they are a great matching rang of colours.

So next time shopping around during the Christmas season for a loved one or maybe just yourself go and grab a Ted Baker Gift Set, I can guarantee you wont regret buying a gift set from Ted Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment