Saturday 28 January 2017

MAC Velvet Teddy Shadesent Perfume Review

Mac Velvet Teddy Perfume is just one of the 8 fragrances that have come out earlier this year. All 8 fragrances have been designed to match the lipstick already out and experience the lipsticks now by the smell. At the moment the shadesents are a limited edition but according to Mac they are hopping to keep the Velvet Teddy Perfume.



I however just bought the Mac Velvet Teddy Perfume. It is a wild honey and creamy musk sent and can't seem to say if I like the sent or not. Its just one of these sents which I can't get my head around the smell yet I don't seem to hate it.


For the price of just £35, I find that this perfume smells for longer then a lot of perfumes I like to use as even after it dries the smell still keeps on smelling great which is a very rare for a perfume at a lower price.



I do not feel the need to apply this fragrance so often and even after a good few hours of wear I can still smell the sent. I totally love the glass bottle design with the rosy and black two colours use, something not seen another brand use yet. The crystal cut glass gives you the idea and affect of a whisky glass or bottle and I would say it is a unique design to Mac.

I would highly recommend you try this sent for yourself and even if not this one then any of the 8 fragrances Mac produced before its too late.

Let me know which sent you like and use or have bought below in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment