Monday 24 October 2016

Quick fix Winter outfit details

So as it is Winter and the weather is getting colder, I thought I would share with you a quick outfit I put together.

Outfit details:  Hat (Matalan), Top (New Look - Last Years Season), Jeans (New Look), Knee High Boots (River Islaland - Last Years Collection) and Michael Kors Watch.

When heading out in the cold weather I would advise to wear a coat or jacket to finish the look off and keep you warm in the cold Winter days to come. I have chosen to pair this outfit with one of my all time favourite coat from a previous season I find that it not only looks stunning on but keeps you warm in a cold day and the fur faux is attachable therefore you can wear it both ways (with or without) for two different kind of looks. The coat chosen to pair the outfit is one already seen in Camel Faux Fur Collar Tie Front Coat:




If I do wear this coat without the faux fur, I like to match it up with a scarf, like this (Camel/Pink Check Scarf):


One of my favourites with this coat is a tartan/ checkered scarf as it goes great with the coat and keeps me just as warm as the faux fur.

I would love to hear your views on this Quick fix Winter outfit. Thank you for reading this post x

2 comments:

  1. Luxer Watches is selling authentic brand name watches, with authentic watches listed with a 75% discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. Will check it out doll. Hope to see you continue reading my post, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete