Saturday 29 October 2016

My Urban Decay "Naked 5 Brush Set" Review

A few days ago my Urban Decay Naked 3 brush set arrived. I was very happy and excited  about receiving and using them that I thought I would do a quick post about them.


Inside the Urban Decay Naked 3 brush set are 12 brushes which are all travel size and each brush is sealed. 

I found that for the price you pay they are great and affordable. I would recommend buying these brushes as a set because buying these brushes individually means spending more on them. One brush is around £15 and some of the other brushes can be more.

These brushes are in a nice copper colour which is rare to be found on any other brush brand and they can be stored in my matching metal case. 


 12 pack brushes:

- Powder Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Large Eyeshadow Brush
- Medium Eyeshadow Brush
- Small Eyebrow Brush
- Lip Brush
- Blush Brush
- Oblique Eyebrow Brush
- Eyeliner Brush
- Eyelid Brush
- Angled Contour Brush

I myself have mostly been using the foundation, powder, concealed and eye blender. I find that the hair on these brushes is very soft and the makeup blends well with them as well as for them being easy to clean and use.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can totally say that they feel so soft on your face after using them and I would highly recommend them. xx

      Delete