Saturday 3 September 2016

Tips on what to consider whether to buy it...


Buy it or not buy it??





We all like to know what the latest fashion is and what everyone is talking about, what is hot right now and what is not in trend anymore. We also like to have the latest gadgets and gears to keep up to date with all the different products out.

We live in a world where people judge on our looks before they even get to know who the real person is or the things we have and don't have.

Fashion for most of us is just as important as making money, if not even more important as we splash the cash on all the stylish pieces which just keep coming out quicker then most of us can count the dollars, pounds or euros. 

Having the latest products gives most people the satisfaction of having the latest product out at the current time or thinking that it makes you look cool because you have the latest product/ technology.

We work hard to splash the cash within a second sometimes not even thinking of what we are buying. And when looking back we sometimes think to ourselves 'why did I buy this?' or 'Another pair of the same jeans in a different colour/ pattern, do I really need it and could I have spent the hard earned cash on something more valuable or even start saving for the future or something I really need?' 


So before going out and buying something you like or because it is bang on trend right now or simply a new product out ask yourself these 3 questions: 

- Do I really need it?
- Will I use it a lot/ wear it a lot?
- Can I afford it? 

And if you already have the same thing, similar or from that same range then ask yourself these 4 things: 

- Do I need it in another colour/ pattern? 
- Could I use the money for something else? 
- Could I save the money instead on something I really want or invest in? 
- Why am I actually wanting to buy another one? 

If the reason for buying another item in a different colour or design is based on it looking nice then I would recommend you move away from buying the item and consider using the money for something thvaluable or saving the hard earned cash. 

When buying the item/product...

If you consider getting the item/ product then good for you but remember to look for the best item within the price rang that you can afford. Ask yourself these questions in order to help you chose the best product/ item when in the stage of buying: 

- Will I get the most out of the product/ item?
- What the customer review on the product/ item is? 
- What does the product specification and description say?
- How good the product/ item itself is? 
- Do I like the way it looks and feels? 
- Will it carry out the things I need it for? 
- Has it got the functions I want/ need on the product/ item?



So now looking at the fashion side when made up your mind to get the fashion piece. Remember to look at what suits you best in according to your shape and size as well as colour to your skin. Ask yourself these questions when buying a fashion piece: 
- Will I feel and look good in it? 
- Is it worth the money? 
- Can I afford it?
- Is this going to be a fashion item or just a one off season fashion trend? 
- Will I be able to wash the item and the quality of the product will last? 

I hope this has helped you when going shopping and considering whether to get the thing you want or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment