Monday 19 September 2016

My Chiara Ferragni shoe purchase

 If you don't Know Chiara Ferragni is an Italian Fashion blogger, known as The Blonde Salad, street style and fashion blogger with her own line of footwear that everyone into fashion would know well.

I must admit I'm not a fan of all her footwear line collection but there are a few that stand out to me. Let me share with you some of her fantastic pieces:

1. Some of here shoe range - 


2. iPhone case range which you can buy for all modes of your iPhone -


3. One of her backpacks but you can also buy handbags - 



I love how unique her shoes are and that no other retail store or designer has imitated the design and tried making it their own. Her shoes are one of a kind and great worn with a tee and pair of jeans for a more casual look. 

If you didn't yet know Chiara Ferragni aka The Blond Salad has her own bag and phone collection alongside the popular shoe collection. Why don't you head over to google and search them up?. 

Whilst browsing online I managed to find a pair of shoes in my size because the first pair I originally wanted won't in my size so I compromised on a different pair
Take a look at the pair I picked from the small selection of Chiara Ferragni shoes available in size: 

CHIARA FERRAGNI
Gold leather & glitter lipstick flats - 


I would love to hear your views and opinions on the designer herself Chiara Ferragni and designer line. What do you guys think on the shoes I chose?! Keep your comments coming in. 

    Thank you for reading this post :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment