Tuesday 9 August 2016

Seven Orchids Pan Asian Resturant in Olympic Lagoon resort (Cyprus)

Staying in Olympic Lagoon resort gave me the luxury to eat in a fantastic restaurant called Seven Orchids Pan Asia.

This restaurant is booking only and is included within the package of your stay to book for one evening dinner and if wanted to rebook again a cost of €15 per person would apply.

I must admit this restaurant was a pleasure to eat at and I fully enjoyed the service provided within the restaurant as well as all the dishes I chose. 

Here is a photo of the restaurant experience within my hotel: 


All tables and seats in this restaurant are on the view of to one of the pools (lazy river) and the Fisher Mans Village area of the hotel. The restaurant is outdoors with a rounded table arrangement.

The restaurant has some delectable flavours in Asia with a set menu where you can have soup of your choice from the 2 before your starter. A starter and main as well as a desert. I would highly recommend try out the luxury of this restaurant if staying in the Olympic Lagoon or Bay resort. 

All these dishes within the menu are freshly made where you can see the chef prepare the food on sight from the open plan kitchen. 

I would like to share with you my choice of food from the menu. When my food arrived the presentation on my plate was just as if I was to go and eat in a fancy restaurant back home. 

1. Thai coconut and lime infused flavour soup with chicken and leak - 



2. Spicy chicken and vegetables spring rolls - 



3. Sweet and sour beef dish -



4. Chocolate and banana desert dish - 


If you have so far not been inspired to book or make a stay within the Olympic Laggon or Olympic Bay hotel then I hope this may have changed your mind about the hotel itself. 

I hope you enjoyed reading one of my experiences and times on my holiday in Cyprus at Olypic lagoon and bay. 

2 comments: