Saturday 6 August 2016

A summer outfit in the heat

So as I am in Cyprus I thought I would share with you one of my outfits for the day.

I spent one of my days visiting the island and then a strole down the beach and chill where I enjoyed the cool breeze, fresh air and sea water. 





Outfit details: 
- River Island Black Mesh T-shirt Maci dress which I practically been wearing nearly everyday since I got here and love so much as its a simple thing to throw over your bikini or swimwear during the day and still look good. 

- Acessories Flip Flops which I bought 2 years ago and love them so much and they still are in perfect condition. 

- Primark - Woven beach bag which was on sale for a fiver. This was such a bargain and for the price I paied it looks practically great with any outfit on holiday. 

I hope this outfit has given you some inspirations in what to wear on holiday I would like to hear your views on this outfit itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment