Sunday 5 June 2016

Louis Vuitton Trunks Square Scarf Review

The other day my delivery arrived home and I couldn't be more happier to share with you guys my first ever Louis Vuitton purches.

I keept contemplating back and forth whether to buy this item and after several times of adding this into the basket. 

I am now more then happy with the purches I made and won't regret buying it. 

So here is how the Trunks Square scarf looks: 


It comes all nicely packaged in a Louis Vuitton packing with all the recites in a brown Louis Vuitton envelope. This could only be done by Louis Vuitton which makes it so unique and different to every other designer out there. 





Well let me get to the real reason why you guys are here reading my blog post, 'The Louis Vuitton Trunks Square Scatf.'

Let's begin with pros of this item : 

1. It's so light in material and feels so soft and delicate. 

2. Fabulous design detail. 

3. Great silk finish.

4. Very light weight. 

5. It dresses up any outfit. 

Now let's look at some of the cons of this item: 

1. Fragile 

2. Easy to catch on jewellery and other pieces. 

3. A little short to wear in all different ways. 


Hope this gave you a better insite on the Louis Vuitton Trunks Square Scarf :) 

2 comments: