Sunday 30 December 2018

Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch 26 Monogram Review

Just before Christmas, I thought I would treat myself ad by a present from myself to myself. I bought another Louis Vuitton goodie to my small collection which is growing. It was one of the cheaper cost items on the end of Louis Vuitton, and without that small extra income from my online business, I wouldn't be able to treat myself to this small beauty because there were many other spending's like presents for the family, chipping in to the Christmas food with mum and many more spending's. I feel lucky to have been shown this opportunity that allows me to work towards my dreams and goals. 
I would like to welcome home my new small leather beauty and  introduce to you guys my very own Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch 26 in Monogram print which arrived in this beautiful box:


I know its not a huge amount of money compared to some of there other pricy items, I would still however had to wait a little longer to treat myself and now due to this business I am thankful to God I was able to treat myself earlier.  It has been an item on my wish list for quite some time and every time I wanted to purchase it, I kept telling myself not to spend that amount of money on a small item because I could use that money to buy more items then the one or pay off some of my bills with the money I dont have. Now that I haven't put the purchase off, I can finally put it off my wish list and start using this gorgeous small leather Toiletry Pouch 26 Monogram Clutch


I love the fact that the dust bag for this Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch 26 Monogram clutch is exactly the right size for the Toiletry pouch 26 and allows me to keep the pouch protected from any dirt or scratches.  



I have noticed a lot of people buy these bags to make extra money back on eBay or Depop selling these bags for £150 more or even double because they are so popular that they become out of stock very quickly before any future stock is added. This is something I will however not be doing for a long time as I bought this bag to use for myself and do not think it will go out of fashion any time soon. 
 I was lucky enough to find it online when I wanted to buy it. I looked back a few days later to only find once again they are out of stock and for those wanting to buy it, will now be waiting rather a long time before any stock comes available again due to the demand on the bag and price of an Louis Vuitton item. 


The pouch is one of the biggest sizes available and fits a lot although it is a smaller bag. In my pouch I was able to fit my keys, small wallet, mobile phone, small brush and some makeup pieces. I know it is in the same monogram pattern as my speedy 30 but it is the most stylish design going in the Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch and I love how it looks. I use it to go out during the day or evening, if I need a smaller bag instead of a big bag. 

I would love to hear what bag you have had on your mind for while or maybe a bag you have just bought and are excited about or maybe your view on this bag itself. So feel free to post your comments below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment