Saturday 27 October 2018

Why I haven't posted in a while

Hey fellow readers, I know it has been quite some time since I posted up a new blog post with all that has been going on the last few months. All the stress at home and with me still getting back to myself after my dad passed away on the 23rd of June.
When he passed away we had so many things to do; plan the funeral, change all the bills from our dad's name into mine and my mums, support mum and sister through a hard time, close down his bank accounts, help mum sell his car and . On top of that, I have been feeling down and a few weeks kept myself to myself before slowly getting myselfsend off all the death certificates required with all the companies in his name or to shut down all accounts unecessary any more. With all these things taking up many day I had to put my blog on hold and sort out these valuble thibgs that needed to be done beucase mum wasnt going to be able to manage to sort out everything before I could find time to back on my feet.

I would not say its easy and that I have got back to my total self, however, I am now trying to somehow get used to the new life without having my dad around and the advice I use to get. Doing a lot more decision making on my own can be hard because when your mum doesn't know a lot the things that you could get help from, like the other day I didn't know what t do and which dealership to go so I took mine to the cheapest cost stated online and without having advice and knowledge in which dealership to look at and which are better, I took myself down to this one and after getting a quote back about all the things wrong, I got quoted quite a high price which wasn't so bad and after knowing the price, I agreed to all the work need done and a day later got a phone call with additional cost which priced up the cost a lot higher. Argh!! I bet if my dad was around I wouldn't have got the additional extra cost charge even in the first place and got all this trouble because I would not have to deal with such a company and all the stress I am currently dealing with, not knowing what to do. 

So now you can see why I haven't actually been updating my blog. During this stressful time, I have learned to be able to take time out for myself, always look for options and not jump to the very first opportunity available but always take it to consideration because you might never get the same chance and opportunity again and that life is to short to over stress you will never know when your life will end so enjoy life and live life as if it's your last day. here are some quotes below that help me move forward in life through the difficult times and get going each dayto get closer to where I want to be: 







Yes, I know this has nothing to do with the usual post on my blog, however, I wanted to put it out there what Has been going in my life and real reason as to why I haven't put a post out in a long time. Now that I am back, be sure to see much more new post published. regularly and I hope you enjoy reading my future post to write and publish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment