Friday 14 April 2017

Day out in Battersea Park

In the Capital City of England is Battersea Park which has a large lake and plenty space to stroll, rest, ride a bike, have a picnic and practically whatever else you feel like doing. It even has a small zoo for the kids, water fountain, athletic tracks, tennis court and even some wildlife which you might just be able to spot. I'm sure you'll find something to do there for yourself.



With the weather being so nice last Saturday me and my mum spent the day in Battersea Park. We enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and views of the park by taking our lovely dog 'Daisy' for a long walk around.


Although it was very crowded I didn't mind because on such a gorgeous sunny day who wouldn't expect a lot of people to be out and enjoying the weather as well. My mum on the other hand towards the end of day started being a little annoyed with the huge crowd of people, seeming as where we live you don't get as such of big crowd as here in our smaller but still pretty parks.

Yes I  don't actually live to far away from London and can easily get to London yet traveling there for a day is not the same as living and that's one thing I would love to be able to live in london near such a beautiful park that I could always visit anytime and not have to worry about traveling or even have little apartment there where I could stay there any time wanted.

Ahh don't we all have these dreams well maybe one day I might just have a place in London and maybe another one in America but until then it's nice to dream sometimes. I'm sure you all have dreams of your own as well, just like these dreams of mine and many more and each of us live different lives and work in different ways to reach these dreams, however the most important part I'd say to you guys, reading this is to remember to enjoy your life and take each day as it comes because you only live once and its best to do what you want then regret!!

So enjoy life and each and every day no matter where or what you are doing just like I did that very day in Battersea Park :) Oh I know, I know, sometimes its easier said then done because we all have tough times yet despite all just breath and do whatever it takes to get you on your feet to enjoying life again even if that may take a good few hours, days or months. I know you guys can get back to enjoying, so take one step at a time and do you with the right mind, set you will enjoy your each day slightly better.

Well enough of me blabbing. I hope this post has inspired you to visit Battersea Park at some point and enjoy your life more as you only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment